Thursday 7 July 2016

FATHER AND DAUGHTER...

A week ago, I had an opportunity to be the audience of an unsuspecting duo. It was such a pleasure watching them. I still smile thinking about them as I write. It was a beloved father and his beloved daughter. What a joy!

This two just kept enjoying their company, singing to each other, playing games and laughing, and cuddling too! She would be a six (6) year old, I presume, and he, probably in his forties. It was a huge pleasure to see the pure love between them, simply pure, and beautiful.

I was reminded of a relationship, the relationship I'm to share with my Heavenly Father. I could just picture how much my Heavenly Father must love me, and enjoy my presence. I asked myself if I give Him the time needed for our relationship to blossom, and I purposed in my heart to be deliberate about our relationship and enjoy it thoroughly, mutually.
I encourage you to do same. He's waiting.

Live deliberately. Live well.

Share your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment